Ad

March 01, 2017

Types of Business Letters

March 01, 2017
A business letter is a formal way of business communication between two or more persons. The general purpose for writing a business letter is to sale products or service, writing to thank or welcome someone, writing complaint or reply for complaint, writing enquiry about product, candidate or firm, reply of enquiry, and order for goods.


Types of business letters


In this section we are discussing the following types of business letters.

1. Sales letter on cell phone.

2. Sales promotion letter for welcoming a new customer in a bank.

3. Memo for changing in working hours.

4. Solicited job letter.

5. Unsolicited job letter.

6. Claim/complaint letter.

7. Enquiry letter.

8. Reply of enquiry letter.

9. Request/order letter.


1. Sales Letter on Cell Phone


QMobile Corporation
MT Khan Road
Karachi

May 12, 2015

Mr. Kashif
Majeed  Colony
Karachi


Dear Mr. Kashif:

Are you tired of having a cell phone? No matter we have a smart phone for you.

We are offering a new model of QMobile Z8 with different styles, colors, and sizes. It is truly amazing cell phone and providing all facilities that you need.

This new cell phone has amazing features including 10 mega pixel camera, Wi-Fi,4G enabled, 4Gb ram, Ms office application, Gps tracker, downloadable games and other wonderful features that are satisfying all of your needs and comforts.

For order and reservation just visit our website at www.qmobile.com and enter our secure ordering page or visit or shop.

Yours sincerely,



Signature
Akhlaq Ahmed
Sales Manager



2. Sales Promotion Letter on Sport Products


Khan Products
Iqbal Stadium
Faislabad

May 19, 2015

Mr. Choo Ta Poo
Sports Academy
Chattoo, Shangai


Dear Mr. Choo Ta:

“Their products are of high quality, durable and satisfy us”. This quotation is usually said by most of our customers. We were also awarded last year for “The Best Award of The Year” in dealing sport products.

We are manufacturers and suppliers of sport products and accessories including badminton, table tennis, basketball and volleyball, golf, boxing, cricket, and football and many other sport related products. There is no other place where buyers can find a widest sport items under one roof.

We make our each product with high quality materials. We are offering these all sport related products with special discount and also providing free gifts.

We assure that if buy our product you will be free of worries and happy.

Yours sincerely,



Signature
Kamran Khan
Sales Manager



3. Memo for Changing in Working Hours


Shell Pakistan Limited
Teen Talwar
Karachi

May 26, 2015

To: All employees
From: Fazal Mehmood, MD
Subject: Change in working hours

The management is pleased to announce its decisions taken at the meeting of the board of directors to change in working hours according to the following.

1. Shift “A” will be from 8:00 am to 12:00 pm.

2. Shift “B” will be from 1:00 pm to 5:00 pm.

This new time schedule will be acted upon from June 1, 2015.



4. Solicited Job Letter


Al-Rehman Academy
Muslimabad Colony
Karachi

May 26, 2015

The Manager HR
P.O Box No 148 C/O
Daily Dawn Karachi


Respected Sir:

I read your advertisement published in “Daily Dawn” dated may 26, 2015 in which you announce a vacancy for “Chief Accountant”. I fulfill your requirement both in qualification and experience.

I am an MBA (Finance) having three years hand on experience. I can prepare financial statements, budget reports and other reports related accounting and finance. I have excellent communication skills. I can use computer and have experience of working on accounting software’s.

I have enclosed my detailed C.V for your kind consideration and I assure you that if I am giving a chance, I will try my level best to prove myself a precious asset for your company.

Yours truly,



Signature
Qadir Shah



5. Unsolicited Job Letter


Al-Rehman Academy
Muslimabad Colony
Karachi

May 26, 2015

The Manager HR
Al-Karam Textile Mills Limited
Hussaini Chorangi, Karachi


Respected Sir:

You will certainly welcome a person with MBA (Finance) degree with five years experience. I would to offer my skills and experience to your company as “Chief Accountant” where I will enjoy working under your dynamic leadership.

I can prepare financial statements, budget reports and other reports related accounting and finance. I can offer your company adaptability, dynamism, push and enterprise.

I have excellent communication skills. I can use computer and have experience of working on accounting software’s.

I have enclosed my detailed C.V for your kind consideration and I assure you that if I am giving a chance, I will try my level best to prove myself a precious asset for your company.

Yours truly,



Signature
Qadir Shah



6. Claim/Complaint Letter on Computer


Mehmood Centre
Bilal Colony Landhi
Karachi

July 3, 2015

Mr. Kamran Aziz
Computer Store
Karachi


Respected Sir:

I am writing to express my dissatisfaction with a computer I bought in your store three months ago.

Whenever I turn on the computer, the system is not working properly. Sometimes the computer restarts automatically and I loss everything that I have done in computer. Sometime it is loading for long time period and the speed of system is also very slow.

I definitely need this situation to be solved. I made the decision to buy the computer at your store because of previous good recommendations some of friends of mine gave me about your store.

Now I want to return the computer and I hope you will refund me the price.

Yours sincerely,



Signature
Bacha Khan


8. Enquiry Letter on Smart Phone


Akhtar Corporation
Sultanabad
Karachi

June 10, 2015

Mr. Abdul Malik
QMobile Corporation
Club Road, Karachi


Dear Mr. Malik:

I am writing to enquire about your product. We are dealers of smart phones. I have seen the smart phone on your website and I am very interested in buying your product in bulk quantity. We will appreciate, if you provide us the following information about your product.

1. What is the price of your product?

2. What is the warranty of your product?

3. What kind of discount are you offering?

4. What is the delivery charge?

5. What kind of accessories are you offering with your product?

We will appreciate your reply by the end of this month because on the first of next month we will be taking final decision to purchase your product.

Yours truly,



Signature
Shoaib Akhtar
Purchase Manager


9. Reply of Enquiry Letter


QMobile Corporation
Club Road
Karachi

June 10, 2015

Mr. Shoaib Akhtar
Akhtar Corporation
Sultanabad, Karachi


Dear Mr. Akhtar:

Thank you for your interest in our product. We are glad to inform you about our product that you asked in your enquiry letter. The information you want to know is given below.

1. The price of our product is Rs. 25000/=.

2. The warranty of our product is 2 years.

3. We are offering 20% discount on each product.

4. The delivery charge is Rs. 200.

5. We are offering some gifts and necessary accessories with our product.

If you have other questions or need more information, please do not hesitate to contact us at any time.

Yours truly,



Signature
Abdul Malik
Sales Manager


10. Request/Order Letter


Rehan Electric Store
Sadi Town
Karachi

June 29, 2015

M/S Anam
Fiza Electronics Store
Saddar, Karachi


Dear Madam:

Kindly ship the following items.

  • 10 Refrigerators.
  • 20 Washing machines.
  • 30 Juicer machines.
  • 40 Irons.

We will appreciate, if the above items reach us in one week. The payment of the above items will be made on the usual 2/10, n/30 terms.

Timely delivery is imperative because we have to fulfill the demands of our customers.

Yours truly,



Signature
Farhan Khan
Purchase Manager
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment